The hotel is overall good. The room is comfortable, the pool area is good. Great service. The breakfast is a disaster but oh well, if you are hungry and like to wait is fine. Is not a 5 star hotel, so is good for the price you are paying. I would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to La Copa Inn Beach Hotel South Padre Island, Texas. Our beachside hotel across from Queen Isabella Causeway offers an affordable vacation experience in South Padre Island, with five-star resort amenities. We have Spacious Hotel Rooms all with balconies and most with ocean view. All of our rooms feature Tempur-Pedic® mattresses, HD Flat Screen TV with premium cable channels, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron and iron board, hair dryer and in-room safe. Other conveniences include complimentary High-speed Internet access and local calls. We have guest rooms for every taste, from standard king or queen beds to our three-room family suite. All rooms are nonsmoking. Our hotel offers an outdoor pool surrounded by a sundeck with a spa tub, chaise lounges, gazebos, and a walkway to the beach. Enjoy our Complementary Hot Full Breakfast buffet, featuring delicious "Belgian Waffles" and the most recent addition "Omelet Station." For your convenience we have complementary Wi-Fi High Speed Internet access available through the entire hotel. A staffed activities desk to assist in planning excursions, coordinate sports-equipment rentals, and sell discounted tickets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Copa Inn Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South Padre Island
- Best Western La Copa Hotel
- South Padre Island La Copa Inn
- La Copa Inn Beachfront Resort