We enjoyed our stay in June of 13. We stayed in unit 407 and the suite itself was very nice. Fully stocked and very comfortable. The beds were comfy, and our family fit nicely. Our only wish was that the tv was HD, but not a big deal. Outside of the room, the facility was nothing to write home about.... More
- Also Known As:
- Sea Gull Condominiums Hotel Port Aransas
- Sea Gull Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mustang Island's Premier High Rise Condominium is located directly on the beach of the barrier island dividing Corpus Christi Bay from the Gulf of Mexico. The Sea Gull condos offer unobstructed cruise ship views of the water and of 27 miles of unspoiled beach. Port Aransas, only 8 miles up-beach, offers excellent dining, entertainment and shopping experiences. Entering the Sea Gull's lobby you will be greeted by attentive staff and a panoramic view of the Gulf and sand dunes. Venturing down the short boardwalk you will be overwhelmed by the beauty of the beach that extends on each side of the Sea Gull. It is then that you know... you have landed in paradise... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sea Gull Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.