Awesome stay! I checked in at noon and they had a room ready for me. 3rd floor far from the elevator which led to a very quiet room. The room was clean and comfortable. Beds were extremely comfortable and the room was huge. Free Breakfast was good.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Nacogdoches Hotel
- Comfort Suites Nacogdoches Hotel Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites, a Nacogdoches hotel near Stephen F. Austin State University! The Comfort Suites® hotel is conveniently located off of Highway 59 South, offering easy access to Millard's Crossing Historic Village, the historic Old University Building, and the Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library. This Nacogdoches, TX hotel is also just minutes from Stephen F. Austin State University. The oldest town in Texas, Nacogdoches has something for everyone. Explore the great outdoors with a leisurely hike along the Lanana Creek Trail, or a day of fishing and boating on Lake Nacogdoches. Shopaholics will find a great selection of specialty and antique stores near our hotel, including countless family-owned shops and restaurants that still do business the old-fashioned way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Venere, Expedia, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Nacogdoches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.