Because of the "oil boom" in Big Spring, Midland, and Odessa, you will not find a decent priced hotel anywhere! You can find a used and abused hotel every where though! At $150 a night this place is making good money yet the "upgrades" look like they were done by my Pre-k students! The effort is there but the quality... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Midland Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn - Midland Hotel Midland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn. Our Midland, Texas hotel is conveniently located off exit 134 via Interstate 20. We are a newly constructed two story extended stay property with 72 beautifully decorated guest rooms. Each guest room is equipped with a complete kitchenette that includes a coffeemaker, microwave, and refrigerator. Our guest rooms also feature cable TV with HBO, complimentary hi-speed wireless Internet access, irons, ironing boards, and complimentary local calls. Wake up to a tasty complimentary continental breakfast served fresh daily. Additional hotel amenities include fax/copy services, vending machines, and a convenient on-site guest laundry facility. Our friendly and experienced staff is available 24 hours a day to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Midland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.