We chose this location as a birthday gift for my partner Ann and spent 8 nights. Residence Maeva Plagne Lauze keeps the traditional character of a Savoyard village, offering an efficient free public transportation and lifts connections to other parts of La Plagne where you have a better choice of restaurants and pubs. We would recommend Restaurant Le Loup Blanc... More
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Plagne Lauze Hotel
- Maeva Residence Plagne Lauze Hotel Macot-La-Plagne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “Paradiski” ski area Board payable when booking A renovated residence on the edge of the forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Pierre & Vacances, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Residence Maeva Plagne Lauze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.