We were with our three children (teenagers). We had a two-bedroom apartment so one child slept in the living room. The apartment was quite small. Kitchen had everything in place. It is about 500 mts walking to the nearest ski-lift. The supermarket was just across the street so was also the busstop to visit the other parts of La Plagne.... More
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Plagne Lauze Hotel
- Maeva Residence Plagne Lauze Hotel Macot-La-Plagne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “Paradiski” ski area Board payable when booking A renovated residence on the edge of the forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Pierre & Vacances, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Residence Maeva Plagne Lauze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.