Overall ok hotel. Reached at 9 pm or so. Room's Window unit AC was not turned on. Room was hot. Had musty odor. Front desk, and other staff quite pleasant. Breakfast selection was average like most hotels. Not sure if I would stay again. Expected better from Holiday Inn for the price paid.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Mcallen (Airport/La Plaza Mall)
- Holiday Inn Mcallen
- Mcallen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Mcallen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of La Plaza Mall and surrounded by restaurants, hospitals and shopping centers, as well as the Rio Grande Valley Premium Outlets in the Rio Grande Valley. Travelers appreciate the executive atmosphere that makes your stay more pleasurable, satisfying the needs of business travelers and vacationers. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McAllen is very well located: just four blocks from the McAllen International Airport (MFE), five miles from the Foreign Trade Zone and eight miles from the international bridges of Reynosa and Pharr.With its pleasant decoration and comfortable facilities, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McAllen offers free transportation service 24 hours a day as well as the largest business center in the Rio Grande Valley, with five workstations and high-speed Internet with wireless Internet in public areas. We’re located on the main street in McAllen, Texas, just one block from Expressway 83. Our location—in the middle of everything—gives you more than you expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McAllen (Airport/La Plaza Mall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.