The hotel is starting to show its age...rooms are average. Pool is disappointing for this size of hotel. Lobby is inviting. Food and service have gone done since the change to Sonesta. I love the Royal Sonesta in New Orleans so was hopeful it would be a great change for Houston. Disappointing!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Houston Hotel
- Intercontinental Houston Hotel Houston
- Houston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the gateway to one of the world's great urban centers, Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston is just a block from the 464, the Houston Galleria and minutes from the Museum District, the Theatre District and historic Hermann Park. Preferred for both business and pleasure travel, the hotel blends cosmopolitan style with decidedly Texas hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.