We stayed here in February and enjoyed it. This was our second stay. We really went just to eat at the restaurant but decided to stay the night. We really enjoyed the meals at the restaurant. The chef has been there for three years. He came out and talked to us. It was clear that he enjoyed his job there.... More
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Of The Eagles Lodge And Nature Park Hotel
- Canyon Of The Eagles Lodge And Nature Park Hotel Burnet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your big city cares behind and immerse yourself in the serenity and natural beauty of this Texas Hill Country lodge. Enjoy the wildlife and the wonderful hiking trails.Take advantage of Canyon of the Eagles, many features and activities:* Home away from home. Check into one of our well-appointed guestrooms with all of the comforts of home and none of the distractions * Relax on your room porch's rocking chair, read a good book, take a nap,bask in a dazzling sunset or watch the moonlight reflect from the native fauna * Get back to nature in one of our 34 tent camping sites or 24 RV sites* Explore the outdoors. Meander the beautiful Bird and Butterfly Trailor hike some of the 14 miles of maintained trails (please be aware, some of the trails in the nature preserve area are closed through August for the nesting of our endangered and threatened bird species) * Indulge in gourmet Hill Country cuisine. The award-winning Overlook Restaurant with its panoramic view of Lake Buchanan, serves made from scratch breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts every day of the year (reservations are suggested for dinner)* A birdwatcher's dream. Spot a Black-Capped Vireo, Golden-CheekedWarbler or many other winged beauties that nest in the nature preserve * Lay by the pool. Bask in the sun and feel the Lake Buchanan breeze(Resort room guests only) * Vino. Sip a glass of Texas wine from local vineyards or yourfavorite vintner * Enjoy live music on Saturday nights (throughout the spring and summer) * Educational Programs including Guided Nature Hikes and Build yourown Terrarium or Humming Bird Feeder, will be offered throughout the summer *View the heavens and be awed at the Eagle Eye Observatory. Attend a Star Party which during the summer are also offered during the week! * Cruise the historic Colorado River on the Vanishing Texas River Cruise (which also offers kayak and stand-up paddle board rentals)* Cuddle up and watch a family friendly movie on the patio or in one ofour conference rooms * Let your mind wander. enjoy the quiet relaxation of the naturalsurroundings * Know why we say, "Canyon of the Eagles, where the road ends the adventure begins." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Canyon of the Eagles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.