We spent two nights in the Red Roof Inn and found everything totally satisfactory. We will definitely consider this Inn again on our next stay in Pigeon Forge, TN. We found the Inn centrally located and easy to access the shows and attractions we wanted to attend. Michael C.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites
- Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 143 brand new guest rooms and suites complete with television and remote, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board. Spacious work desk area, FREE high speed wireless internet and free local calls. Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool. Only two miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.