My husband and I decided to take a trip to Pigeon Forge for our 16th anniversary. I can say that we will never forget this trip. We decided to stay at Spirit of the Smokies due to the price, and outward appearance. The motel looks nice on the inside and out, obviously due to a recent remodel. When we first... More
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our tastefully decorated suites and private balconies during your stay here at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge. Each suite is complete with a 32" flat screen television, mini-refrigerator and microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. We offer free wireless internet and free local calls. Other amenities include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub and large electronic game room with pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.