My wife and I stayed here a while back, and we liked it.It was clean, and the beds were comfortable and we liked the location. Most of the the motels along the strip are fairly decent, and of course some not so decent. But I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Days Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location Location! We are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge at the Island traffic light -on the trolley line and walking distance to restaurants, shopping and attractions. Start your day with our free hot breakfast and relax in our outdoor pool after a day of Smoky Mountain Fun. Spacious rooms all offer Refrigerators, microwaves, free WIFI and your choice of one king or two queen beds. Need tickets or area info? Our super friendly team is here around the clock with ticket deals and tips on how to make the most of your Pigeon Forge vacation! Ask about our whirlpool suites with fireplaces for the ultimate romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.