We stayed at The Beach Motel when we attended a family wedding in Trearddur Bay. The motel was situated directly behind the church, which was handy and there was plenty of parking, The room was lovely. Spacious and very clean with 2 double beds so would have been suitable for a family trip. We had a very good nights sleep... More
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Constructed Motel close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with freeview channels, free broadband internet connection, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent London Road Inn. L58/room, room only 10 minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for Irish ferry passengers. 15 minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.