Knowing there are several restaurants in Trearddur Bay, we opted to try The Driftwood (which is at the Beach Motel). We were not disappointed, they have at the moment a 'special menu' which provides a range of starters, mains and puddings reasonably priced, but excellent quality and value. We opted for the 'garlic mushrooms' as a starter and can honestly... More
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Constructed Motel close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with freeview channels, free wi fi in the rooms & Bar, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent London Road Inn. L58/room, room only 10 minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for Irish ferry passengers. 15 minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.