Fantastic location. We booked the hotel for our silver wedding anniversary and weren't disappointed. The room was first class with a view of the bay which was simply stunning. We used this as a base to visit Abersoch, Nefyn, Morfa Nyfyn, Portmeirion, taking in Llandudno on the way back to Cheshire. Theresa and Geoff were excellent hosts and went so... More
- Also Known As:
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel Barmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morwendon House (meaning "white wave of the sea") is a high quality licensed guest house which is situated in the quiet village of Llanaber, just north of Barmouth with beautiful views over Cardigan Bay; an ideal base from which to explore and enjoy the delights of this beautiful part of Wales. Teresa and Geoff are your hosts at Morwendon and will personally ensure that everything possible is done to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. For a taste of quality living in superb surroundings Morwendon House fits the bill perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Morwendon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.