Hard to think of a more idyllic setting. We stayed in the boat house (detached from main building) so we're perched right on the water edge, waking every morning to the stunning views across Loch Awe. The hotel itself is set in a remarkable location. The staff were magnificent and the food very good. Would recommend Ardanaiseig to anyone looking... More
- Also Known As:
- Ardanaiseig Hotel Kilchrenan
- Ardanaiseig Hotel Taynuilt, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a quiet place of undisturbed tranquility and almost surreal natural beauty, where the slopes of Ben Cruachan fall into the clear waters of loch Awe, lies a deeply romantic and luxurious old country house called Ardanaiseig. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ardanaiseig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.