Stayed here overnight on 21 August, in the bunk-bedded room. Very comfy and the breakfast was excellent. The owner seemed to be running the place on his own, but he was doing a great job and was very friendly and helpful. Yes the place needs updating but I would still recommend it as an excellent place for an overnight stop.
- Also Known As:
- Lochgair Hotel Lochgilphead
- Lochgair Hotel Lochgilphead, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run traditional Scottish hotel with an award winning whisky bar which houses more than 200 whiskies, 2 restaurants, residents lounge, games room, function suite & most important of all a friendly welcome! All our food is freshly prepared by our chef patron & team and our seafood is quite simply the best in the world. You can be sure of a relaxing & enjoyable stay here at the Lochgair Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Lochgair Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.