Just returned from a 3 day break with my very elderly father. I can only give full praise to the hotel and the team. The food was superb , fresh produce beautifully cooked and reasonably priced. The rooms in the main house are beautifully appointed and ours had amazing views. Mainly guests were staying for the golf but we were... More
- Also Known As:
- Highbullen Hotel Umberleigh
- Highbullen Hotel Umberleigh, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club is set in a 125 acre estate in the heart of North Devon, with far reaching views down the Mole Valley and across to Exmoor. Here you will find a warm welcome, comfortable and luxurious surroundings and the opportunity to enjoy an unrivalled selection of activities on site and nearby.Highbullen has been fully refurbished in 2013, including all the rooms, restaurant and all public areas.There is an 18 hole USPGA specification golf course and a extensive leisure facilities, including swimming (indoor and outdoor), gym, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and tennis.Nestled between Dartmoor and Exmoor and within easy reach of Exeter in one direction and the Atlantic coast in the other. Guests can take their pick of accommodation - from a luxury room in the impressive Victorian "Arts and Crafts" manor house, to a selection of peaceful rooms located around the estate.Nearby you can walk on Exmoor or the South West Coast Path, with breathtaking views, or enjoy all the activities and attractions of this beautiful part of North Devon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Highbullen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.