We have stayed at the Windmills every year since 2008, always the last 2 weeks in September, between 8 & 11 days, depending on flights. On entering the car park, our cares & worries just disappear, its like returning home & being with your extended family. From the laundresses & domestics to the front of house staff, (Monica & co.).... More
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.