I'm 56 and this was the nastiest, most run-down motel room I've ever had to stay in. As soon as we walked in the door it stank like a dive bar at closing time. The curtain rod was half falling off the wall, the carpet was so filthy and covered with old spills I kept my shoes on until I... More
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns North Knoxville Hotel
- Scottish Inns North Knoxville Hotel Knoxville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-75, The Scottish Inn North is located within miles of most major destinations in the Knoxville area. Such locations include the airport, downtown, Knoxville Zoo, Neyland Stadium, Thompson Bowling Area, Knox. Expo Center, Univ. of TN and Conv. Ctr. We are also 30 min. to Great Smokey MT. Nat’l Park, Pigeon Forge and Gutenberg. Hotel features Free cont'l breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Free local calls, Premium movie channels-HBO, ESPN, CNN & Outdoor pool. Many restaurants are nearby, as well as Wal-Mart and many food markets. We thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Scottish Inns North Knoxville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.