We spent one night here. Friendly welcome...although, arriving a bit early, we did have to wait several minutes for someone to notice us and come to the front desk. Our King Room was very modern and stylish (IKEAish)...quite roomy, large desk, comfortable couch...well-lighted, plenty of convenient outlets. You just can't beat those Marriott beds! Bathroom was spotless, large, and well-equipped.... More
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel Johnson City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Just off I-81 and I-26, near East Tennessee State University and Bristol Motor Speedway * Lobby features an interactive 52" touch screen GoBoard that shows maps, weather, news headlines and more * The Bistro, Starbucks & Full Bar; serving breakfast & dinner * Outdoor fire pit, BBQ social area, & outdoor pool * 2 meeting rooms; 907 total sq. ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.