As a Platinum Elite member, I have stayed in many, many Marriotts. Residence Inns had always left me cold--they were dingy, sketchy and poorly maintained. I really didn't want to stay here--but it was the only pet-friendly Marriott nearby AND an ice storm was approaching. I wasn't expecting anything beyond surly service, a dirty room and a gross night. And... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Franklin Cool Springs Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Franklin Cool Springs Hotel Franklin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest smoke-free extended-stay hotel in historic Franklin, Tennessee. Your Residence Inn by Marriott is nestled in the rolling hills of central Tennessee just 25 minutes south of downtown Nashville. Visiting guests can enjoy a wide range of activities including Civil War battle sites, Antebellum Mansions, the Natchez Trace Parkway, antique stores, The factory shops and Arrington Vineyards. All this while enjoying a suite with a full-size kitchen, flat screen TV, High Speed Internet, indoor pool and a hot complimentary breakfast to start your day. Burn off some stress with a game of basketball on our exclusive Sport Court, work out in our fitness center or relax with a drink and light fare while you mix and mingle at our weekday (Mon-Thu) evening social event. Whether you're relocating or looking for a Nashville getaway, Residence Inn is your best choice for extended stays. We are also close to area businesses such as Nissan, Community Health Systems, Healthways & Verizon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.