We head south and stop here instead of dealing with places in Nashville. This is a quiet place with very nice rooms and a friendly staff. I like to stay here because they have a new exercise room and if you like to run-- the roads around here are good.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Clarksville Hotel Clarksville
- Holiday Inn Express Clarksville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Clarksville
- Clarksville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express of Clarksville, Tennessee! We are located in a rapidly growing area of Clarksville, right off Interstate 24 at exit 11. Clarksville is the 'Gateway to the New South', conveniently locating us in Tennessee, but just minutes from Kentucky. Fort Campbell Army Base is just a short drive away on the interstate. We are only 45 minutes away from Nashville, our state capitol. Stay with us, and you can be away from the hustle and bustle of Music City, but still close enough to enjoy a day of excitement. If you are looking for something to do locally, we are 7 miles from Beachaven Winery, a local vineyard that offers a variety of wines to taste. Also located nearby are Dunbar Cave, Austin Peay State University, and the Cumberland Riverwalk. Here at the Holiday Inn Express, we strive to be a hotel you will love to stay at. We provide a fitness room open at 5:30 A.M. so you have time for your morning jog before work. Then make your way to our Express Start Breakfast Bar, where you can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast and a cup of Smart Roast coffee - every day of the week! Visit Clarksville, TN and Stay Smart with the Holiday Inn Express!. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Clarksville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.