The hotel is well kept. Service was adequate and unobtrusive . Nice breakfast and happy hour. Would definitely stay again. Do your tastebuds a tabor and head down the road to el tapatio. Consider Yankton for lodging instead of Sioux Falls. Less traffic more fun.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Yankton Hotel Yankton
- Holiday Inn Express Yankton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Yankton
- Yankton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Yankton, a city rich in Dakota Territory history! Yankton is nestled along the mighty Missouri River in Southeast South Dakota. Yankton offers many attractions such as the double decker Meridian Bridge, Gavin's Point Dam, the Cramer Kenyon Heritage Home, the Midwest's oldest pizza house 'Charlie's Pizza', and beautiful golf courses. Our hotel is conveniently located near corporate businesses such as Sapa, Kolberg Pioneer, Shurco, Lewis and Clark Specialty Hospital and Avera Sacred Heart Hospital. Our spacious rooms all feature high-speed Internet, a blow dryer, iron and ironing board, in room movies, a 32 in. flat screen LCD television, and much more. Or try one of our suites, which also have a sitting area with a couch, a microwave and dorm size fridge! Stop by our Priority Club Reception Monday through Thursday from 5 PM to 7 PM with free beer and wine! Being the first capitol of Dakota Territory, Yankton has much to offer all generations interested in the history of our country! Yankton, what a discovery! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Yankton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.