We have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the past 1 1/2 years. The rooms are small but have everything you need for an overnight stay, the facility is very clean and the beds are as comfortable as any of the expensive hotels where we have stayed. Breakfast is included. There is an indoor hot tub and an outside... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City, located on the eastern slopes of the world famous Black Hills in western South Dakota. Our Rapid City hotel is close to a variety of scenic outdoor landscapes and attractions such as Journey Museum, Reptile Gardens, Haines Ave Casino, and Dinosaur Park. We are also near National American University, South Dakota State University, and Oglala Lakota College. Famous local attractions include Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Mountain Memorial, Mammoth Site, Black Hills National Forest, and Spearfish Canyon. Taco John's, IHOP Restaurant, and Hardee's Restaurant are only a few of the restaurants located within half a mile of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Vantage Hospitality, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Rapid City
- Americas Best Value Hotel