We picked this hotel aided by previous reviewers, and we were not disappointed. The hotel was very clean, room comfortable, reasonably quiet (typical in-the-wall heat pump). The breakfast room was quite large, well stocked, and kept clean by the attendant. We would definitely return if the need arises.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville Hotel Simpsonville
- Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Simpsonville
- Simpsonville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Southern hospitality at its finest at a property designed for business travelers and families alike. The Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville is located just south of Greenville and only minutes from Mauldin, Fountain Inn and Laurens. We are located just off I-385 at exit 27 with easy access to I-85, I-185 and I-26. Both Southchase and Woodfield Business Parks are located within 5 miles of our hotel.Enjoy all that our area has to offer! Have a nice, relaxing afternoon at Heritage Park or Falls Park on the Reedy River. You can catch a show at the Heritage Park Amphitheater or Bi-Lo Center. All of these attractions and much more are located just minutes from our hotel.When you get hungry, we've got you covered. Enjoy Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, O'Charley's and our local favorite Arizona Steakhouse plus much more all located less than a mile from our hotel.The best of Simpsonville is waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.