Nice views especially from Tower 2. Wifi is horrendously slow. Nice size of rooms but rooms are shabby and in need of updating. Mechanical systems are really noisy. Better supplies in rooms with kitchens would be nice such as paper towels. Checkout was really slow. The staff needs better training.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.