My husband, daughter and I stayed here to visit Coastal Carolina University between February 15-18. It is about a 30 minute drive to the University, but we wanted to stay at the beach. It was an easy commute and worth looking out on the ocean after having a terrible snowy winter. We had a ocean front king 1 bedroom condo... More
- Also Known As:
- Towers At North Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Towers At North Myrtle Beach Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an interior of stunning art deco design in the same sunrise/sunset colors, with ingeniously laid out condominium units in combinations of 1, 2, and 3-bedrooms, each with its own stunning private balcony view of the ocean, wireless internet access, full kitchen, and designer furnishings. Towers on the Grove - newly opened, ready for guests, and eager to pamper every guest with its amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Towers at North Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.