I understand that everyone has different experiences especially from reading previous reviews but I stayed for over 3 months from Dec 2013 to Mar 2014 here and was surprised at how well maintained it was considering it is supposed to be on the low side for quality. The bed was adequate, the room was well maintained and best of all... More
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Charleston Northside Hotel North Charleston
- Value Place Charleston Northside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Value Place Charleston Northside is conveniently located off of I-26 and Ashley Phosphate Rd., just minutes away from the beach and from the City Market, a 200 year old market open 365 days a year. Enjoy all kinds of American history including Fort Sumter, the location that marks the beginning of the Civil War, USS Yorktown, and The Naval & Maritime Museum. Celebrate the finer things in life with a night out for dinner, music or the theater. While in Charleston you can take in a round of golf at one of several courses or spend a day at Folly Beach or the Isle of Palms. Value Place Charleston Northside is also near the Aquarium Battery Park and Plantations and Gardens. Events coming up in Charleston include the 2010 Family Circle Cup, International Antiques Show, and World Grits Festival. Once you arrive at our location, our friendly Value Place Charleston Northside team will be happy to help you navigate around town. Just think of us as your guide to the Charleston area - from the best local restaurants and attractions to any driving directions you might need to get you there, we are here to make your stay at Value Place Charleston Northside exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Charleston Northside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.