Great vacation. We travel a lot and this was first time in HH. The Village is a small but older resort but close to everything including the beach, shopping, bars, restaraunts and golf. Staying the the Dunes was one of the most relaxing vacations we had. Can't wait to return in September 2013.
- Also Known As:
- The Village At Palmetto Dunes Hotel Hilton Head
- The Village At Palmetto Dunes Hotel
- Village Palmetto Dunes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between golf and tennis clubs, and a shady walk to the beach, these bright, studios and 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms are a popular choice for a stylish but budget conscious vacation. The Village enjoys an enviable setting surrounded by the Robert Trent Jones Golf Center, the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and tranquil lagoons. The Dunes House Beach Club is just 200 yards away by footpath along the waterway. An on-site office offers convenient check-in and help with all your vacation needs. Guests can enjoy golf, tennis, restaurants, shopping, crabbing, canoes, fishing, paddleboats, biking and nightlife - all within minutes by foot. A free on-demand shuttle takes you around Palmetto Dunes and across to the shops and dining of the Shelter Cove Marina area from April through September. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Village at Palmetto Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.