Stayed in Greenville after helping family move. Comfort Inn was perfect for us. Heather, at front desk, was helpful and pleasant in person and on the phone. The beds, pillows and comforter were comfortable and cozy. Woke up refreshed and ready for day two of the move.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Millennium Hotel Greenville
- Comfort Inn Millennium Hotel
- Comfort Inn Greenville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-85 exit 48B. 10-15 minutes from downtown. Minutes from Haywood Mall and the shops at Greenridge. 117 rooms interior corridor property, PET FRIENDLY! Close to business district, shopping and restaurants. Full Breakfast in the mornings. Outdoor pool with gazebo for cookouts. AAA, AARP, Government, Corporate, Weekly, CLC, and Group Rates. We have a 3000sq ft ballroom for weddings, rehearsal dinners, Christmas parties, 750sq ft meeting room for corporate meetings, training, and seminars, 700sq ft meeting room for business after hours events, parties, and get togethers. Manager's Reception on Wednesday Evenings, free food and drinks for guests. Overall, wonderful Hotel for the price and value you receive. Great Hospitable Staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Millennium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.