Location is fantastic. The old brick look blends into a underrated city in Columbia. Leave your car when you check into hotel. Everything is within walking distance. Quality hotel room and best by far Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District Hotel
- Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District Hotel Columbia
- Hampton Inn Columbia
- Columbia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to the southern charm of the past in the historic district of Columbia. The Hampton Inn® hotel in Columbia-Downtown Historic District is located less than a mile from the University of South Carolina, the South Carolina State Capitol, and most major museums. Get a feel for the past by browsing the specialty shops and restaurants just outside our door in the Historic District, or get up close to history at the South Carolina Statehouse-both are within easy reach of our hotel in Columbia. Dig into more history at the South Carolina State Museum, the largest in the state. Our Columbia hotel also gives you easy access to natural wonders like Congaree National Park, one of the last old-growth forests in the south teeming with wildlife. You can also browse masterpieces by Monet at the Columbia Museum of Art. Ask the team at our Columbia hotel for more ideas on all of the incredible sights of this area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.