Great public spaces but tight, old, cramped & unattractive personal space. Great hospitality, kind personnel but really bad accommodations. They also stranded us at an away restaurant...real failure to communicate. And, all the elevators went out as we were leaving. Get a grip and stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Charleston’s premier hotel just minutes from famous homes, museums and churches. World-class luxurious accommodations including a full-service European spa; rooftop pool; “The Club,” a private concierge level located on the top two floors; award-winning dining; 28 exclusive boutiques and the legendary Orient-Express service, all in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Splendia, Amex, Venere, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Charleston Place by Orient-Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place By Orient-Express Hotel
- Place Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Place Hotel