Suites are about 20-25 sq.meters equipped with a small kitchen w/refregirator, bathroom and work area. There's no daily cleaning!!! Housekeeping only once a week. You may exchange your towels and linien at the reception but you have to do it yourself. There's no breakfast offered, only free coffee.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Reading Hotel West Reading
- Candlewood Suites Reading Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know what you need. Extended-stay travelers play by different rules and need a hotel that understands your unique needs. The Candlewood Suites, Reading, PA is designed with your travel needs in mind. Just minutes from downtown Reading and many local businesses such as Reading Hospital & Medical Center, Alvernia and Albright Colleges, we offer the amenities that make you feel at home. Our hotel features fully equipped suites with kitchens, room to spread out, space to work and space to relax. Plus, there's great shopping, dining and exciting entertainment at VF Outlet Village, Sovereign Center, and Goggleworks Center for the Arts just a short drive away. Stroll down Penn Avenue and experience the many unique shops and restaurants in West Reading. When it's time to get connected we know what you need free high speed Internet, cable, sports, and movie channels. And when you need to burn some energy the fully equipped fitness center will help melt the stress away. When you come to Reading, PA we know what you need. The Candlewood Suites is your best stay for a week, a month, or even a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Candlewood Suites Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.