While working on a project in Pittsburgh, I have stayed in several downtown hotels.....the Fairmont is #1--gorgeous bathrooms, lovely rooms, delightful staff and their restaurant, Habitat is terrific. The Renaissance is older with a lovely lobby, larger but dated rooms and their restaurant is nowhere near as nice as the Fairmont's.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, Fairmont Pittsburgh is within walking distance to the city’s thriving Cultural District, Market Square, eclectic shopping and world-class sporting venues. The Four Diamond, 185-room property is LEED certified at the Gold level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Fairmont Pittsburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.