This is a very standard, clean Marriott in a good location in downtown Lancaster. The parking garage is a bit of a trek (and expensive), but is accessible by covered bridge. The staff was polite. The bar/restaurant was fine. All in a all a safe choice but nothing special considering the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic downtown Lancaster, the integrated Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square and Lancaster County Convention Center offers approachable grandeur and all the amenities discerning visitors expect. An exquisite combination of old and new architectural elements includes a 19th-Century Beaux Arts façade and breathtaking lobby with a city-block view down a magnificent interior street. All 299 luxurious guestrooms offer fantastic views, 37-inch LCD flat screen TVs, granite countertops, and deluxe pillow-top bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel