Having read mickp99s (my husband) review I would like to make a few amendments! The rooms were so lovely and were located in an idyllic rainforest setting which was only a short stroll down a boardwalk path to Settlement beach; the best beach on the island and the place to go to swim with turtles. Arajilla is also conveniently located... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled under a canopy of Kentia Palms and Banyan Trees just seconds from the beach, Lord Howe's Arajilla Retreat offers a lucky few guests a haven of tranquility and relaxation. Arajilla's spacious suites, renowned restaurant and sublime wellness spa form the perfect base to discover the extraordinary scenery and wildlife of World Heritage listed Lord Howe Island. With visitor numbers restricted here life is relaxed. You can be as active or as passive as you like – bushwalk, swim, dive, fish, cycle around the island, play golf, lie on a deserted beach, enjoy a massage, savour fine food and wine, sleep in or simply take an afternoon nap - its up to you! And it is all less than a two-hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Arajilla Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arajilla Retreat Hotel Lord Howe Island
- Arajilla Retreat Lord Howe Island