We had 8 incredible nights staying in one of the Banyan Suites at Arajilla Lodge. The apartment was spotless, light and airy, and serviced daily. The beds were comfortable, with a turn-down service at night, which was a lovely touch, and the bar fridge was extremely well stocked. Arajilla sits in a picturesque setting of Kentia palms and huge Banyan... More
- Also Known As:
- Arajilla Retreat Hotel Lord Howe Island
- Arajilla Retreat Lord Howe Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm, friendly service & laid back ambience, Arajilla Lodge encapsulates the very essence of Lord Howe Island, offering guests a haven of tranquility & relaxation.Located on Old Settlement Beach, Arajilla Lodge is nestled under a canopy of Kentia Palms & Banyan Trees ~ meandering pathways lead through beautiful gardens to the beach, to the luxurious Ayurvedic Day Spa, to Arajilla's spacious suites & renowned Restaurant.Explore the extraordinary scenery & wildlife of World Heritage listed Lord Howe Island.. be as active or as passive as you like ~ bushwalk, mountain climb, swim, surf, dive, fish, cycle around the island, play golf, lie on a deserted beach, enjoy a massage, savour fine food & wine ~ it's completely up to you! & it is all less than a two-hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Arajilla Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.