Having travelled 6 hours from east Kent to get to Trenython Manor we had a great reception with complementary glasses of champayne.We were allocated lodge 302 which is one of the 2 lodges with a hot tub on the patio(also 301). The lodge was well decorated in a comtemporary decor, a double bedroom with bathroom next door with a whirlpool... More
- Also Known As:
- Trenython Manor Hotel And Spa
- Trenython Manor Hotel & SPA Cornwall/Tywardreath
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in beautiful landscaped grounds overlooking St. Austell Bay, Trenython Manor has earned the reputation of being one of the premier locations on the Cornish Riviera for fine dining, luxurious accommodation and total relaxation. The elegant manor house itself has tremendous character, featuring many exquisite Italian details, particularly in the magnificent entrance hall. Tastefully renovated to the highest standards, the resort skilfully combines Italian architecture with English charm to offer an oasis of tranquillity and a truly unique holiday experience.The extensive range of on-site facilities includes a fully equipped gymnasium, sauna and indoor swimming pool, while the treatment rooms offer the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation, specialising in Elemis spa-therapy face and body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Trenython Manor Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.