Mark & Francesca were excellent hosts; welcoming, friendly and helpful. The food was good and the rooms comfortable. Good value for money and a perfect getaway. The location is on a quiet road just out of town (a short walk away) and handy for the Eden Project and points west of St Austell.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Hotel
- The Waterwheel Inn St Austell, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel Inn is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our eight en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site restaurant, or a 10 minute walk will take them into St Austell town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.