We were passing through St Agnes on a Monday evening needing dinner. We received a warm welcome and restaurant was empty on arrival. As the menu was quite short, we were hopeful of good quality. A party of about 7 arrived just after us but this should not have impacted on our order. My Tagliatelle with pine nuts & parmesan... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peterville Inn has been a public house since the 1800's. The owners Laura & Charlie a dangerous mix of Irish & Scottish! The welcome you'll get has been compared to a big bear hug! Top that with the fantastic homemade food and local beer you'll never want to leave. The Accommodation consists currently of one lovely en-suite double room with board only no breakfast available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Peterville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peterville Hotel St Agnes
- The Peterville Inn St Agnes, Cornwall