Had a 9 hr. layover at Heathrow before a 12 hour flight to Cape Town. Easily went from Terminal 3 to Terminal 4 (hotel location) via the free bus. Easy to find (just upstairs from the Arrivals area) Check in was quick and efficient. Room - as you can imagine is small (sort of like training for submarine duty!) -... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTEL is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV entertainment system. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow