Stayed one night but wisshed we could have stayed longer. Set in a really quiet rural location and ideal if you want peace and quiet. We stayed in Room 2 with a double Jucuzzi, it was excellent. Staff, food and cleanliness all excellent. We hope to return and stay longer.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.