We stayed at the 3 bedroom self catering chalets for a week. The facilities in the chalets were good and included a firplace. No cell reception except for the reception area. Electricity goes off at about 10pm until about 6am the next morning... However we were told that they were busy installing a generator to prevent this. No TV or... More
- Also Known As:
- Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve Hotel Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve
- Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kagga Kamma is a private game reserve situated in the Cederberg Mountains, three hours from Cape Town and is well known for spectacular rock formations. Guests can visit ancient rock paintings with expert guides, go game viewing in this arid landscape, stargazing by powerful telescope, and enjoy an adventurous quad bike safari or a range of wellness treatments. The lodge offers luxury “cave” or hut rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, sumptuous meals and excellent wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Escapio and Hotels.com so you can book your Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.