Excellent location specially if you are not going to venture far from Harrisburg. You are within walking distance of every Downtown attraction. Even in the winter cold is fairly easy to walk. Clean hotel, friendly staff and good breakfast. Don't blame the hotel staff for the taxi cabs. I would stay again without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Riverfront Hotel Harrisburg
- Comfort Inn Riverfront Hotel
- Riverfront Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the beautiful Susquehanna River in downtown Harrisburg, the Comfort Inn Riverfront is easily accessible to I-81, I-83, PA Turnpike(76) and Routes 322, 581 and 11/15. The hotel is walking distance to Harrisburg's Restaurant Row, Capitol Complex, City Island and the Whitaker Center. The hotel is 10 minutes to Hershey, 15 minutes to Carlisle and 30 minutes to Lancaster and Gettysburg. Amenities include a full hot breakfast buffet, free parking, use of our business center, fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool. In addition all rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and free high speed internet access. The hotel is all interior corridor with a restaurant and guest laundry on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.