This place is a total joke. I heard new owners took over but looks like more of the same "slap a fresh coat of paint on it" mentality. It seems like they have bare minimal staff and are not willing to invest any money into the facility. Shawnee on the Delaware was sold out of tee times so I came... More
- Also Known As:
- Water Gap Country Club Hotel Delaware Water Gap
- Water Gap Country Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 156 Acre 18 hole Championship Golf Course, Hotel, Wedding and Banquet facility. Open Year Round. Open to the public. Home of the Eastern Open- where Walter Hagen won a PGA Tournament in 1927. 6 Miles to Shawnee Ski Resort, 15 Minutes to Camelback. 15 Minutes from Mount Airy Casino. 20 Minutes from Pocono Raceway. Property sits on the Appalachian Trail in Historic Delaware Water Gap. Entrance way to the Poconos. 70 Miles from the George Washington Bridge and 1.5hrs to Philadelphia. Stay and Play (Golf) and Stay and Ski Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Water Gap Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.