We stayed here a few months after the new owners took over and the hotel was featured on Hotel Impossible. It's still a disaster. Our flight was delayed 3 hours from Los Angeles. We ended up arriving at the hotel around 10pm tired and jet lagged. There was no one at the reception desk. The only person we could find... More
- Also Known As:
- Water Gap Country Club Hotel
- Water Gap Country Club Hotel Delaware Water Gap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 156 Acre 18 hole Championship Golf Course, Hotel, Wedding and Banquet facility. Open Year Round. Open to the public. Home of the Eastern Open- where Walter Hagen won a PGA Tournament in 1927. 6 Miles to Shawnee Ski Resort, 15 Minutes to Camelback. 15 Minutes from Mount Airy Casino. 20 Minutes from Pocono Raceway. Property sits on the Appalachian Trail in Historic Delaware Water Gap. Entrance way to the Poconos. 70 Miles from the George Washington Bridge and 1.5hrs to Philadelphia. Stay and Play (Golf) and Stay and Ski Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Agoda so you can book your Water Gap Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.