Stayed here last month. Hotel is basic. The rooms have not been updated for a while. Looks like the 70's. When I got up the next morning, I had biters on my arms and back. May have not been from the hotel, but I am suspicious. Pay a little extra and stay elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Coraopolis
- Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Pittsburgh Airport located in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania. We are ideally situated on Business Route 60, close to the airport and the major thruway linking the outer Pittsburgh business area to its picturesque downtown. Coraopolis sits northwest of Pittsburgh, only 15 miles away from the thrilling nightlife and rich history of (The Steel City.) Spend a day visiting the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh including the Museum of Art, Natural History, the Science Center, and Andy Warhol Museum. Catch an exciting football game at the famous Heinz Field or a baseball game at PNC Park. Robert Morris University, the Airport Ice Arena, and the 99th Army Reserve are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.