This is by far the shadiest hotel i have ever stayed in. Filthy dirty, people wwith there doors open partying and drugging all night.The people there should be ashamed to rent rooms, absolutely distgusting. If you need a room to catch a flight next day, consider staying somewhere else. The room was so run down , carpets stained so bad... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Coraopolis
- Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Pittsburgh Airport located in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania. We are ideally situated on Business Route 60, close to the airport and the major thruway linking the outer Pittsburgh business area to its picturesque downtown. Coraopolis sits northwest of Pittsburgh, only 15 miles away from the thrilling nightlife and rich history of (The Steel City.) Spend a day visiting the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh including the Museum of Art, Natural History, the Science Center, and Andy Warhol Museum. Catch an exciting football game at the famous Heinz Field or a baseball game at PNC Park. Robert Morris University, the Airport Ice Arena, and the 99th Army Reserve are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Vantage Hospitality, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.