We stayed at The Inn at Ragged Edge en route from Upstate NY to North Carolina. It is in a very pleasant location and the Inn has beautiful dramatic landscaping. The location was ideal for visiting Gettysburg, and handy for going on down to the Skyline Drive. Our hosts Lew and Fran, could not have been more hospitable. We look... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel Chambersburg
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin to feel relaxed and welcomed as you step into this magnificent historic mansion near the town of Chambersburg, located in South Central Pennsylvania. The Inn at Ragged Edge is only 20 miles from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This house is truly amazing with its beautiful chestnut wood stairway adorned with hand carved designs. The dining room is stunning with its beautiful mahogany walls where a full course breakfast is served each morning. The Inn offers 9 spacious guest rooms all with private baths, king & queen size beds, flat panel TVs w/ DVD, air conditioning, and soft terry robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Stentorian NV, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Ragged Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.