They up-graded our room at no cost to us. The rooms are beautiful[Cival War era, I think]; and spanking clean. The food[Dinner & breakfast buffets] is excellent. After dinner we attended the "Patsy Cline" tribute in their quaint Playhouse. It was very good! Overall a great couple days in a beautiful environment, with courteous hosts!
- Also Known As:
- Allenberry Resort Inn And Playhouse Hotel Boiling Springs
- Allenberry Resort Inn And Playhouse Hotel
- Allenberry Resort Boiling Springs
- Allenberry Hotel Boiling Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renew your spirit. Nestled on a 57 acre country estate, the Allenberry Playhouse opened in the summer of 1949 and has become a leading attraction and activity at Allenberry Resort. Year 'round professional theatre features musicals, comedy, Christmas show and the country's longest running Murder Mystery Weekends.Theatre runs from March through December. Murder Mystery weekends are available from October through April. ... more less