We found it quite noisy as we were on the freeway side. The rooms were nice, bathrooms clean, bed comfortable. We liked the hotel. We like dark rooms when sleeping and the sheer curtains let in too much light from the parking area flood lights. No breakfast so that was disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Portland South Hotel Wilsonville
- Holiday Inn Portland South Hotel
- Wilsonville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Wilsonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW LOOK. NEW FEEL. NEW EXPERIENCE.We made changes everywhere that will make the most difference to you. Experience the New Holiday Inn.Quality and affordable comfort are at your finger tips with our indoor pool and spa, fitness center, complimentary high-speed internet in guestrooms and public spaces, complimentary parking and courtesy shuttle services. Try delicious cuisine selections from our on-site restaurant, the Garlic Onion Ristorante and Irving's Sports Bar & Lounge, where you’ll enjoy a full bar, live entertainment, lottery and pool tables. Our deluxe accommodations are bright, stylishly decorated and feature 37” flat-screen HDTV’s, refrigerators. Our contemporary conference facilities have flexible meeting and banquet options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Portland South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.