I took my wife and my 2 yougest kids 2 and 8. The breakfest was ok. We stayed there for 5 days while we were visting my mom. The only problem we had was we had to ask for cleans towls and ask them to clean the room...The only cleaned it once in 5 days.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg
- Microtel Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg Hotel Sutherlin
- Microtel Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg Hotel
- Sutherlin Microtel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 miles north of Roseburg, our hotel is in the heart of the Umpqua Valley wine country, about the halfway point for I-5 travelers between Seattle and San Francisco, and a great alternative to the more crowded areas of Roseburg. Our convenient location provides easy on/off free access. Enjoy our free deluxe breakfast with omelets, waffles, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, fruit, hot and cold cereals, bagels & muffins and more. In addition, a great 24/7 family restaurant is right next door and many other dining options nearby. Pets are allowed with 10.00 a day fee; we have a dog run and there is a local dog park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.